Town Hall Square is the heart of Old town and hosts major fairs, events, and concerts also surrounded by restaurants, bars and cafe's.
Vilnius Cathedral Square is on of the main attractions in Vilnius
Welcome to Vilnius!
Welcome to Vilnius, the capital city of Lithuania. The city, situated at the confluence of the rivers Neris and Vilnia. Vilnius is the largest city and the biggest economical and political centre of Lithuania. Vilnius is often referred to as one of the 'greenest' capital cities in Europe.
The historical centre of Vilnius, the Old Town, is one of the largest old town centers in Eastern Europe (covering almost 360 hectares) and contains the most valuable historical and cultural heritage of the city. The main highlights of the capital city of Lithuania are the Gediminas Castle Tower and the Cathedral Square. Due to its unique historical and architectural features, the Old Town of Vilnius was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994.
Things to do in Vilnius:
- Check local landmarks with great views from Gediminas Tower.
- Visit only surviving gate of the city wall – Gate of Down. If you're coming from the station, on the right you can also see a part of the old wall with crenels running down the length of it.
- Visit famous sights and hidden corners of medieval Vilnius Old Town while enjoying entertaining city’s history and its people.
- Check 360 degree panoramic view from Church of St. Johns.
- Oldest church in whole of Lithuania and some sources claim that it might be the oldest building in Vilnius - St. Nicholas Church.
- Visit street food market “Open Kitchen” during the summer every friday near Uzupis.
- Make a Vilnius pub crowl in Old town – enjoy best local beer and spirits, make new friends and have fun.
- Visit best gastronomic restaurants or pubs for local unforgettable dinner or lunch.
- Dance until the morning in Vilnius night clubs, make new friends and have fun you never had before.
- Enjoy excellent views from Hill of Three Crosses.
- Take bike and cycle through the historical Old Town, a modern business district, a charming quarter filled with little wooden houses and a Soviet-era residential area for an unusual, unexpected and unforgettable impression of the city or simply get lost in Vilnius surroundings.
- Check most beautiful white marvellous church interior in Europe - St. Peter & St. Paul's Church.
-Enjoy Art from the 20th & 21st century in National Gallery of Art and take a rest in Swedbank terrace next to it with drink or snack and adorable panoramic views of town.
Or simply just have your best holiday's with best shopping around and glas of wine in our unique apartments.
Choose Your perfect stay and rent Apartment in Vilnius with us.